COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
2. Entries must be submitted by completing the three tasks specified the in the Christmas Freezer Clear Down Challenge Group.
3. All entries must be received by Sunday 16th October 2022 at 5pm BST. However we may by notice on our website extend this closing date and time if we reasonably think that circumstances require this.
4. Only one entry per person shall be accepted.
5. Late, illegible or incomplete entries will not be accepted. We accept no responsibility for participants being unable to connect to our website or any third party website to participate in the competition, or if your entry is late or lost, due to any problem, technical or otherwise connected with your email or web connection. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
6. The winner will be decided by us in accordance with the criteria set out on our website or on our Facebook page (if any) and this decision shall be final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
7. The winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date of the competition.
8. The winner’s name may be published on our website or in other media after the closing date of the competition.
9. The prize is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
10. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond our reasonable control and accordingly we may at our absolute discretion vary or amend the competition and the entrant agrees that we shall have no liability as a result thereof.
11. If you win the competition, you may be required to participate in publicity and you agree to this and to the publishing of your name on our website and in any other promotional materials.
13. We will own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all entries to the competition and in consideration of us allowing you entry to the competition, you hereby irrevocably and with full title guarantee assign to us all such rights.
14. Entry to the competition is free and no purchase is necessary.
15. These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
16. The promoter of this competition is The Home Cooking Consultant Ltd T/A The Full Freezer
17. Should the competition winner not claim their prize within 5 days, we may withdraw the prize offering and select an alternative winner. The original winner will have no rights to any form of prize in this instance.
18. By entering the competition, you hereby:
completely and irrevocably release Facebook or Instagram from any liability whatsoever related to this competition; and
acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.