Updated: Nov 26, 2020
I love making these pizzas. Everyone can pick different toppings, we use whatever we've got as the base, and they always taste awesome. Plus, they only take 2 minutes!
- Tortilla wraps or pitta bread (you can also use regular bread, flat bread, puff pastry or naan bread!)
- Tomato puree
- Grated cheese (we use cheddar, but you can use whatever you've got!)
- Toppings of your choice (for example sweetcorn, cherry tomato halves, chopped peppers, ham, pepperoni, tuna, pineapple, mozzarella, spinach, the options are endless!)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190 degrees c.
2. Get your bases and spread tomato puree on each one, covering it evenly.
3. Sprinkle grated cheese over the puree.
4. Add your toppings of choice (you could even put all of the toppings out so that everyone can decorate their own!).
5. (Ask an adult to) put the pizza in the oven for around 5 minutes. How long it needs will depend on what base you've used and what you've put on it, so you need to keep an eye on them. When the cheese is melted and the toppings are starting to brown.
6. Let the pizzas cool for a minute before snipping them into slices with some clean scissors or a pizza wheel.