I'll be honest with you, I'm not a big fan of bananas, but these are really tasty...
- Banana (one per person)
- Chocolate (dark is really nice, but go with what you like!) - you'll need around 50g per banana (depending on how big it is!)
1. Wash your hands, then cut the banana in half and push your finger into the middle of each half - this will push it into three segments.
2. Pop the pieces into the freezer on a tray on some baking parchment. Freeze for an hour or two.
3. Once solid, (ask an adult to) melt the chocolate in the microwave on low, heating it for 10-20 seconds at a time.
4. Once melted, dip the banana pieces in it. Put back in the freezer for at least 30 minutes, then enjoy!